We recommend providing complete project details for your token listing, as we display them on a token's order book page and also within Saturn Wallet. This ensures our users have all the information about a project right at their fingertips - it also looks much more attractive on our website.
You can submit new token information, or amend existing details by using our request form. Please allow up to 24 hours for any changes to reflect on our website.
Alternatively, if you are comfortable using Github, you can submit a pull request to our token assets repository to complete or amend any token's info.
Token Details FAQ
- How do I order marketing articles for my project? Project overview articles and press releases are published on our blog. They are also tagged as part of your project to be displayed on your token listing. This is a premium service which includes marketing your project to our users and across our social media accounts - learn more here or follow the link below to order.
- How do I display my token logo? Your token logo needs to be to following format to be uploaded: 200x200 logo on a transparent background in PNG format.
- How do I display all of my social media links? Simply make sure they have been submitted via our form below and they will be displayed.
- How do I have my Twitter and Reddit embedded? As long as you have provided your twitter handle and subreddit, your latest posts will appear.
- How do I receive an unique short order book URL? Short links are generated automatically using your token symbol. As token symbol's are not unique, the token market with the higher volume will be assigned the short link - so just get trading!
- How do I make a Discuss on Saturn Forum button? You need to first create an announcement thread for your project on our forum.
Additional Services Required?
Please see our overview of offered services below, note that token listing is automated and free for any project.