Quickstart - Good To Know
- To claim your tokens you will use our Airdrop portal, which is a Dapp.
- Your wallet needs Dapp browser support, such as MetaMask or Trust. For the best experience, we recommend using our Saturn Wallet.
- You will need funds available to sign the transaction and pay network fees. If your Airdrop is on Ethereum you will need ETH and if your airdrop is on Ethereum Classic then you will need ETC.
How to claim your Airdrop
- Step 1 - Open our Airdrop portal on Saturn Network. If you do not have a Dapp browser installed, then you will be greeted with the following message.
You will need to install a wallet to continue. If you are not logged into your wallet then you will see the following message.
Remember if you are using MetaMask, you will need to approve our website. If you have no funds available to pay network fees then this message will be displayed.
- Step 2 - If everything is configured correctly then your Airdrop will be available and visible to claim. Make sure you are logged into the same Ethereum wallet address you provided to receive your Airdrop. Use the green Claim Airdrop button to receive your free tokens.
- Step 3 - Once you press Claim Airdrop, your wallet notification will prompt you to sign the transaction and submit it to the network.
- Step 4 - When the network has confirmed your transaction, you will find your tokens directly in your wallet.
You can always track your Airdrops by clicking on the My Claims section. Here you will also find a button to trade the token immediately on our exchange.
If you need any support or have any queries around claiming Airdrops via our portal, join our community forum.