It is very easy to create a new wallet address in Saturn Wallet, it is called Create Account.
- Login to your Saturn Wallet account & click the man symbol at the top right with the arrows circling around it.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Create Account.
And the good news is that every new wallet address you create from inside your Saturn Wallet account is backed up by your seed phrase, so no having to worry about writing something down everytime you create a new wallet address.
Occassionally you may find a wallet address you created during your last session has disappeared the next time you log in. Don't panic! Simply click Create Account again and you should see your wallet address is retrieved.
If you have any queries or need any further help with Saturn Wallet, reach out on our Reddit community for support.
- How to install Saturn Wallet (Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Brave, Opera, Chromium supported)
- Official Saturn Wallet release announcement
- Best dApp Browsers for Ethereum and Ethereum Classic