Importing existing MetaMask, Nifty Wallet or ClassicMask account
- On the account creation page, simply select the Restore from seed phrase option, fill it in and click Ok then your restored account will open.
What you may find is if you had multiple wallet addresses in your account, you only see Account 1 when you restore your wallet. If you proceed to create new wallet addresses then it will restore the rest.
- If you have lost your seed phrase, you can retrieve it in MetaMask or ClassicMask as long as you have your password. At the top right click the triple bar icon and select Settings, then you can do the following:
Once you have revealed your seed words, you can return to step 1 and import your account to Saturn Wallet.
After importing your account and saving your seed words securely, please turn off MetaMask, ClassicMask, Nifty or remove the entirely. If you leave them enabled in your browser, none of your dApp browsers will work correctly.
- How to install Saturn Wallet (Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Brave, Opera, Chromium supported)
- MetaMask Approve Connection Guide
- Official Saturn Wallet release announcement
- Best dApp Browsers for Ethereum and Ethereum Classic