Before we start, please note that you can only have one dApp browser active on your browser at a time. So if you are already using MetaMask, Nifty Wallet or ClassicMask installed then you will need to disable it in your extension manager before using Saturn Wallet. If you need to use both cryptocurrency dApp browser regularly, then we suggest using them on separate browsers.
Installing Saturn Wallet and creating your first account
- Saturn Wallet is an extension currently supported on one of the following browsers: Chrome and Firefox. It also works perfectly on Brave, Chromium, Opera or Vilvaldi.
- Download the extension needed for your browser: Chrome or Firefox.
- We are using chrome. Install the extension by clicking the Add to chrome button, be sure to check the developer to ensure it is definitely our extension.
4. Click Add extension to finish the installation process.
5. Once Saturn Wallet has been installed you will notice our logo in the top right corner of your browser. Click it and accept the user agreement.
6. If you are a first time user or want to make a new account, enter a secure password and click “Create” however if you would like to use your existing MetaMask, ClassicMask or Nifty Wallet account please check here.
7. Once you have filled in your password Saturn Wallet will show you a 12 word seed. These should never be shared with anyone, you should write them down and store them somewhere very safe. If you lose your 12 word seed and forget your password then there is no way to ever retrieve your account!
8. Congratulations! You have installed Saturn Wallet, you can easily swap between the ETH and ETC network by clicking on ETH Main Network at the top left.
9. You can also give your new account(wallet) an easy to remember name so you don’t mix it up with any existing wallets you decide to import. Simply click on Account 1 and rename it and click Save.
And that is it, you are now ready to start trading tokens on our exchange. If you need to buy Ethereum or Ethereum Classic then we recommend using a peer-to-peer platform such as LocalEthereum or LocalCoinSwap.