Quickstart - Good To Know
- Saturn Network is a decentralized exchange powered by smart contracts, to trade tokens, create new orders or cancel existing ones you will be using a Dapp.
- Your wallet needs Dapp browser support, such as MetaMask or Trust. For the best experience, we recommend using our Saturn Wallet.
- You will need funds available to sign the transaction and pay network fees (Gas). To trade Ethereum tokens then you will need ETH and to trade Ethereum Classic tokens you will need ETC.
- Wallet-to-Wallet trading, you never have to deposit or withdraw as our platform is p2p which means your funds are always safe.
- If the token you wish to trade is not listed, we offer FREE token self listing.
How to use Saturn Network to trade tokens
Any operation on our trading platform will submit a transaction to the network, this means that your action (Buy/Sell token or Create/Cancel Order) will not be completed until the network confirms your transaction.
- Ensuring your cryptocurrency wallet is connected via Dapp browser
- How to buy or sell tokens
- How to create new buy or sell orders
- How to manage your own orders
If our guides did not answer your query, you can find support on our forum.
Connecting your Wallet via Dapp Browser
To trade tokens on our platform you need to have a Dapp browser active and be logged into your crypto wallet, the best way to check this is to open the My Account page and see if the exchange can view your wallet balance.
- Step 1 - Open up My Account, if everything has connected correctly you will find your wallet balance displayed.
That's it! You are ready to start trading tokens, you will find quick link buttons next to your token balances to open an order book immediately. If this did not work for you and your balance did not load, check our Troubleshooting section for common mistakes.
How to buy or sell tokens
- Step 1 - Open the token's order book that you wish to trade. You can use the quick links from your My Account page or use the search asset function and then click Trade Now.
- Step 2 - Once you have a token's order book open, you will find the Sell orders on the left and the Buy orders on the right. In this example, we will click the green Buy button to buy SATURN tokens.
- Step 3 - You will now find the order pop up has opened, fill in how many tokens you wish to Buy or Sell and then proceed to click Exchange Now once you are happy.
- Step 4 - This will open your wallet notification to sign a transaction, you can check it is correct and Submit it to the network.
- Step 5 - All done! Wait for the transaction to confirm on the network, and you will find your purchased tokens are directly in your wallet.
How to create new buy or sell orders
- Step 1 - Open the token's order book that you want to create a new order for. You can use the quick links from your My Account page or use the search asset function and then click Trade Now.
- Step 2 - Once the token's order book has loaded, click the Create Order button seen below.
- Step 3 - Before the create order form is visible you may have to submit an ERC20 Approve transaction depending on the token you are trading, don't worry you will only need to do this once. Click Approve and sign the transaction with your wallet.
- Step 4 - Fill in the Order details form setting the Amount of Tokens and Price Per Token, take care to select Buy or Sell order.
- Step 4 - Once you are happy with your order details click Create Order. Remember your funds will be sent to the order book smart contract.
- Step 5 - This will open your wallet notification to sign the transaction and submit it to the network. All done! Your order will be visible in the order book as soon as the network confirms your transaction.
How to manage your open orders
- Step 1 - Open the Orders page from the My Account section. If you are logged into your Dapp browser and connected to your wallet, your open orders will load up.
- Step 2 - If you need to cancel your open order click the red [X] button, you will need to sign the transaction with your wallet and once confirmed by the network your open order will be cancelled and funds returned to your wallet.
That's it! You can also monitor your open order's position in the order book By Price and By Amount and copy the direct link to your order to share with interested traders.
- If you do not have a Dapp browser installed, then you will be asked to install one with the following message:
- Your wallet needs funds available to use our platform and pay network fees, if your wallet is empty you will see the following message. We recommend using Changelly or ChangeNow to buy Ethereum or Ethereum Classic.
- If you are not logged into your wallet then you will see the following message, please log into your Dapp browser and connect to the account you wish to use.
- If you are using MetaMask then you will need to approve our website before your account can be connected.
- If multiple Dapp browser extensions are active such as MetaMask, Saturn Wallet or Nifty at the same time on the same browser then they will interfere with each other and your account cannot be connected. This is also true if you have Dapp browsers from different blockchains active such as TronLink or Comet.
If you need any support trading on Saturn Network, join our community forum and ask the question.