This guide explains how you can list an Ethereum or Ethereum Classic token (ERC20 or ERC223) on our exchange, token listing is free and automated. You are responsible for verifying that trading(buy, sell, create order, cancel order) works as intended for your token's new market. Team Saturn accepts no responsibility for any lost funds due to a token being incompatible with our order book contract.
You will need to have your token in a wallet with dApp browser support and some funds available (ETH or ETC) to sign the transaction(pay for gas) to create your token's first order.
1. Submit Token Details
Our platform is censorship free and your token will be tradable immediately, however, we wish to provide our users with complete information about the assets listed on our platform such as your token logo and website. Please provide your project's details via the following form so that they can be added to our website, or click the banner below.
Note that these details will be displayed on your token's order book and inside Saturn Wallet, so be accurate, thank you. You do not need to wait for us to upload your token's details to complete your token listing, you can move on to step 2 immediately.
If at any point you need any help or support, reach out via email:[email protected]
2. Automated Token Self-Listing with Saturn Protocol
Visit our main website and open an existing order book from the landing dashboard by clicking Trade Now next to a token. Remember, you will also need to be logged into your favourite dApp browser, connected to the correct network & have funds available to pay for network fees to list your token. Notice that all our market order book links look the same, ending in the token's contract address. The only difference is if the token is deployed on Ethereum or Ethereum Classic, as so:
- Enter in your token contract following the link format above and proceed to create a buy order. Note that at this point you need to be logged into your Dapp Browser. Once the first buy order is created, you can move on to creating a sell order and testing your market.
If you are listing an ERC20 token then you will have to submit two transaction, as you will first need to do "ERC20 Approve." When prompted sign the transaction with your dApp browser and wait for the approve transaction to be confirmed.
Once confirmed you will be greeted with the order creation page, select buy and decide the amounts and price of your order. When you are happy click the
Create Orderbutton, which will open your dApp browser notification to submit the transaction.
- Once your buy order is successfully created then your token will be listed on our platform. You now need to open your new market's order book and create a sell order, to test your new market.
3. Test your New Market
Testing your market ensures your token is compatible with Saturn Protocol, you will need two wallets available as you can't trade with yourself.
- Navigate to your token's order book, you can open our main landing page and search for your token. You should see your buy order you created earlier.
Create Orderand now create a sell order. Once this is confirmed you should now have one buy order and one sell order on your new market.
- You should now switch over to your second wallet. Then you can buy a small amount of your token from your sell order, and sell it to your buy order.
- Once you have confirmed succesful trading for your token, switch back to your main wallet for the last test. Open the My Orders dashboard and confirm you can cancel your sell order.
If any of these tests fail for your token, then do not announce your listing as your token's smart contract is not compatible with our exchange protocol, please reach out to us via email and we will investigate together.[email protected]
Team Saturn accepts no responsibility for any lost funds due to tokens not being compatible with Saturn Protocol's order book contracts.
- List your token on Coingecko, Coinpaprika, Delta and Blockfolio
- Start trading to claim your unique assets link
- Promote your project with a Launch Drop (2 ETH)
- Get a Security Audit from our development team (Quote based)
- Verify your token on block explorer
Additional Services Required?
Please see our overview of offered services below.